Coffee tips by Pamela Aranciaga Mauricio
- Use fresh roasted high quality specialty coffee.
- Heat the water to 92°C - 94°C.
- Rinse the filter with hot water.
- Use a scale to measure the ratio - 6.5g of coffee/dl water
- Prewet coffee grounds with water (2X weight of grounds) for 45s
- Brew by pouring water in a circle motion as two ~30s pours
- Swirl carefully the dripper to flatten the coffee bed
- Aim to finish brewing in 3 min or for darker roast 3.5 min
Here are the equipment for brewing good coffee: